Designing Levels for Hurry Hurry Heal Me
A static camera
- Imposes a space constraint
- And a height constraint
- Does it need to be a fixed ratio?
- The bigger the object the easier it is to interact with
- Types of Objects:
- Space between objects
- The further away things are the longer it takes to reach them
- Therefore the harder it is.
- What is the maximum amount of objects in a level?
- The more Hamsas there are the more difficult it is.
- Do more Hamsas do more damage to compensate for this
- I want to place things in the environment based on a grid system.
- This will create an aesthetic balance.
- What is the size of the grid?
- What is the shape of the grid?
- Do you need to be able to see which are the possible tiles?
- What is too big / too small
- How far up can the camera go before it is too far?
Space in the Centre
- Is very calming.
- It is a natural gathering spot to heal people
- To start with this should be left blank
- To create more stress you could put a tile there
- Even more stress a Hamsa which blocks the centre.
Hamsas have height
- Blocks paths