Conversation with Alex
- Sound design and foley design are two different things.
- As the game is set over time, it could be good to have one long sound track
- Need to test level length but probably around the 5-15min mark
- This would be good for a sound track that builds in tension over this time – rather than a series of loops
- Sound effects over the top can show when people died
- Characters are ‘cartoony’ and the sound can reflect this
- Could create our own cartoony language.
- Have characters shout things at each other.
- e.g. Get Over Here – I can Heal You – Stay still!!